Wednesday 21 January 2015

Carcharodons Scimitar Jetbike.

Carcharodons Scimitar Jetbike.

Hi guys, so i thought i would upload some pictures (and a video) of my finished Carcharodons Scimitar Jetbike, from forge world.

I really enjoyed painting this model. it was also a piece of proverbial piss to put together which doesn't usually happen!

I've decided to paint some more bikes so will probably be adding some more of these guys soon and run them as regular bikers (or attack bikes)

Do you have a Scimitar jet bike?

How do you run it?










As always thank you very much for visiting the site----------if you have any questions or comments please feel free to share them!----------You can help us out by joining us on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/Scifiwargamers or Following us on twitter Here: @Marsekay-------If youre feeling VERY generous,by using the donate button or finally just browsing the site! ----------Thanks for visiting from the SciFiWargamers team.

4 comments:

  1. I have one as well, but I run it as a counts as Sammiel for my Dark Angels Successor Chapter, so twin linked storm bolter and plasma cannon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also do you have any more Carcharadons done, one of my next projects is a Knights of Blood/Carchadon army and I'm looking for some inspiration.

      Delete
  2. Great work Marcel! I especially like the turntable at the end. Really shows off the work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, cheers! its a little something I'm working at, the videos that is!

      Delete