Friday 12 February 2016

Raven Guard Deredeo Dread

Hi guys! Well this evening I've finished my Raven Guard Deredeo dreadnought. 
I really enjoyed this one. 
I wonder what's up next! 



The Deride Pattern Dreadnought is an Imperial cybernetic combat walker used by the Space Marine Legions during the days of the Great Crusade and the Horus Heresy. The Deredeo Pattern Dreadnought serves as a cybernetic sarcophagus for an Astartes Warrior who has been so badly wounded in battle that his only chance for continued service to the Emperorlay in being interred within the cybernetic sarcophagus of a Dreadnought. The Deredeo Pattern Dreadnought, like much of the technology developed at the dawn of the Imperium of Man, is larger and more powerful than the more common Castraferrum Pattern Dreadnoughtsused in the present day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad I found this blog.
    I absolutely love the way you painted this Dreadnought!
    I've always struggled a bit with making black look interesting, so I was wondering if you could fill me in on how you painted this sexy beast?
    The black, the white, the chipping, the weathering (Do I spy pigments?)

    I would really appreciate it :)
    Also, are you on any forums?
    I remember seeing your Raven Guard Fire Raptor on Warseer a long time ago, but you don't seem to be very active there now.

    ReplyDelete